Saturday, December 4, 2021

Reading, PA

Santander Performing Arts Center
Thursday, December 2, 2021

Reading (pronounced Redding) is the 8th place on this tour (so far) that we've previously played (2014 & 2016). We are at the same hotel we've stayed at every time. 

The theater is not as big as the one in Hartford, not as grandiose, but is definitely historic and beautiful. It seats 1,752 and opened in 1922. 

The pic below is from 2016 (we performed on the same day that year, too!) --

Below is from THIS year --

Though I have brought my camera with me every year of tour, I didn't always have the same lenses as I do now; and I'm glad I have the ones I do. I use three lenses for various photos -- a telephoto to get those up close shots from far away, a macro lens that takes the highest quality shots of all, and a flat lens that basically takes a wide angle shot. Even if I've posted shots of these same theaters in previous years' blogs, the images are most definitely going to be better and brighter (even without any editing) this year.

With that said, here are some excellent shots of the theater from this year --

































































See that!? STAR Dressing Room? :) Whatever.

A neat place, for sure. Not a huge crowd for a Thursday night, but they enjoyed it!

No comments: