Friday, November 12, 2021

Rudolph 2021!

In case you missed the info; I'm doing the Rudolph tour again.


Here's this year's cast --


Here's a recap of my previous years on tour --

2014 - 13 cities, 46 performances
2015 - 14 cities, 61 performances
2016 - 26 cities, 52 performances
2018 - 25 cities, 45 performances
2019 - 19 cities, 39 performances
2021 - 30 cities, 47 performances

This means after this year, I'll have performed the show 290 times.

I'm sitting in my hotel in Burnsville, Minnesota -- we arrived yesterday (Thurs, Nov 11) and once we arrived at the hotel, it immediately started to flurry. It's definitely chilly! 

Today, Friday Nov 12, I went to the Minnesota State Capitol building all by myself. It was gorgeous. I'll post pictures soon.

Tomorrow, Saturday Nov 13, is our official opening and it's a THREE SHOW DAY. Thankfully, we only have 2 of these days this entire tour. If you really read those stats above, you'll notice that we will travel to more cities this year than any other year of the tour. In the same amount of time, we'll go to at least 4 more cities than any other year. But another good thing is that there are NO four show days. If you've read any of my posts from previous years, you know the craziness and hilarity that come with a four show day.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Jason, this is Robin, a friend of Waneta. I will be following your tour. To me it sounds exciting!