Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Peoria, IL

Peoria Civic Center
Sunday, November 21, 2021

Were you to draw a line connecting the dots of all the cities we will travel to along the tour, it would undoubtedly resemble a child's drawing, a scribbling mess along much of the middle and east coast of the United States.

The furthest east coast of Minnesota to the furthest east coast of North Dakota, then back through the entirety of Minnesota, Illinois, and Indiana to get to Michigan. Then back again through all of Indiana to get to the middle of Illinois, then back through all of Indiana to get to the middle of Michigan, then through the rest of southern Michigan and through the entirety of Ohio to get to Pennsylvania.

And it's only been two weeks!

I'm trying to play catch up on blogging, but the past few days have been a whirlwind, as I've just written about. At the moment I'm sitting in my hotel room in ... checks the folder in the hotel room ... Greensburg, Pennsylvania. But I'm going to write about Peoria, IL, our stop after the amazing couple days in Midland, MI.

Thus far, all the places we've been are new to me.

We crossed a nice bridge over the Illinois River to get to our hotel. Here's a video--


We stayed at an interesting hotel -- the Mark Twain. I had a good experience, but several of the other cast members did not -- I guess the hotel is in the midst of renovations and some of us were in the new areas and others were in the old. I like the exposed brick in my room.



This was the lobby of the hotel--


First theater of the tour where the theater had some character--







Yes, much more to come!

No comments: