Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Poll

Because I will not be starting my job until January 5, I am thinking I'll need to have some sort of income between returning to California and starting my job. I don't know what I'll be doing for work during that time (because I'll be traveling for the holidays, I'm not sure that I'll get an actual job), so I was wondering if any of you would be interested in supporting me by buying something.

I have created a simple poll to find out if it would even be worth trying to put something together for sale. For instance, if I made a simple book that included pictures and blogs from my time in Korea, would that be something you'd be interested in having? Or would you rather hang up a picture on your wall? Would a 2009 Korea calendar of my pictures of Korea interest you? Etc.

I am not pressuring or guilting anyone into buying anything, please know that.

No comments: